Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What goin' on!!!

Holy Frijole... sooo much has been happening around here... I've hardly had time to breathe... much less write!!!

My husbands new job started today... yesterday he had to turn in his huge F350 work truck, and today he'll be driving home in a 2010 Buick LaCrosse... quite a change from the big and burly truck... but we just bought one for William, so we have one if we need one...

I got a little job teaching Culinary Arts one class a day at my two older sons High School, and I've been busy making lessons plans and menus, and renovating and purging my new classroom... sooo exciting...

I can't wait to get my hands on young minds and teach them about WHOLE FOODS, and gently cajole them to start thinking in terms of REAL food vs. PROCESSED foods, and showing them that cooking from scratch can be quick, fun and JUST AS TASTY as buying the junk in boxes...  I'm hoping they leave the classroom with a ton of new information, and a beginning of understanding about health and eating clean and limiting the chemicals and byproducts so prevalent in our food supply today...

Baseball and Football have been an everyday occurrence around here too, so not as much fun and leisure as I'd like has been happening... but Football Dead Period is coming up soon... so hopefully we'll be getting out and doing more soon...

So... as my new life unfolds... I am going to try to find the time to eek in some writing on here... I find I do much better on my eating plan when I have something to write about to keep me on track...

I hope it helps you too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you feel strongly about something... or just want to say hi...

Anonymous comments will be deleted, and never published... so make sure you get a free google account or one of the other ones... Just click on "comment" below!!!