Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'll be back...

Recipe tab is up!!! Look over to the right... and there are 28 recipes.

I am almost back to my old self... Spring Break is almost over, and I'm almost all the way better, and I'll be posting regularly again soon.

In the meantime, I recieved some lovely comments via email stating that some of you are re reading and that makes me happy.  I re read myself too... when I want to remember to be good to myself and to stay the course....

I have been having fun my my boys... and have noticed that I can DO A LOT more than I used to! I don't get winded anymore, I can walk for a loooong time, I can easily climb up hills... WHO KNEW!!!

I forget how much 78lbs is though... it's a lot...so not having to lug that around anymore makes so many things easier!!!

Enjoy your weekend... catch up on this new blog... and I'll see ya on Sunday night!!!

Thank you so much for switching over!!!  Please click on the Follower's button and follow... it'll make getting my posts easier for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you feel strongly about something... or just want to say hi...

Anonymous comments will be deleted, and never published... so make sure you get a free google account or one of the other ones... Just click on "comment" below!!!