Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm still here... just trying new stuff out...

I've been having a horrible great time getting our backyard ready for the summer and for eighteen 5th graders here on Wed. for an end of year pool party...

I've also been busy applying for a position at my two older sons high school.  Culinary Arts teacher... we'll see.  Even if I don't get the job, it's got me all excited about putting together a program that features healthy food choices and no processed foods as added class to other schools... Where there's a will... there's a way!

I've also been working my new business venture, and it's getting busier and busier as more people learn about my meals.  I'm sooo excited!  My goal is to have to prepare 30 meals per week.  I think I can do that alone, and if I get more than that on a regular basis... I'll need to hire someone to help... and I am soooo excited about that!!!

I created a healthy version of Baba Ganoush this weekend.  The original recipe is already very healthy, but I've added some fiber and flavorings to it that really made it sing... I'll post it this week after the party on Wednesday.

This will be the very first time I've ever had any of the School Mom's over my house... EVER... and I KNOW.. most of them live in HUGE, houses, with hubby's that are Doctors and such.  How do I know? Well, for the past few years, the parties have been at their houses.. and they were so large my entire house could fit into their three car garage!!!... but I love my little, clean, well kept house, with my new fabulous backyard oasis...and my hard working construction hubby...so I'm excited to share from my kitchen and my home... all 1700 sq feet of it... LOL!

I'll be back to normal soon... I hope... but then... the kids get out of school in a couple of weeks...wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you feel strongly about something... or just want to say hi...

Anonymous comments will be deleted, and never published... so make sure you get a free google account or one of the other ones... Just click on "comment" below!!!