Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Basics

Here's the plan in a nutshell ~~~ TRY, at all times, to eat your largest, protein filled meal at lunchtime... somewhere between noon and 3 p.m. everyday. Eat fruit or fruit smoothies for breakfast, an egg or two now and then, and fruit for dinner, as much as you can possibly eat.


Yes foods = all veggies except potatoes, leans meats, all fruit, fish, lean poultry, some condiments like ketchup, mustard, dill pickles...
***
No food = breads, pastas, potatoes and rice and dairy.
***
Don't cook like this = deep fry, shallow fry, battered, breaded
Cook like this = steam, broil, BBQ, dry fry with a little Olive Oil, poach, bake, and microwave.

Think this way = I can either eat an entire table of fruits and veggies... or one plate of burgers and fries...

Eating well, and feeding my body FEELS better than any food will ever taste!

Do I really want that Pizza? or will something else satisfy me....like Pizza Soup maybe? How sluggish and weighed down will I feel afterward? Is it worth it?
Eat your colors!
DON'T think like this = I won't be able to get all this weight off. {YES YOU WILL...}
I cheated today, so I'll just eat badly all day long and start over tomorrow...{{ NO! START EATING BETTER IMMEDIATELY!}}}

I need bread, I love bread, I can't do anything without bread... {{bread isn't out forever... after you reach goal... it can be an occasional thing} {very occasional}
I need to lose weight for my _______ )husband, kids, mother, brother...etc... {{NO.. DO IT FOR YOURSELF!}}}YOU DESERVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you feel strongly about something... or just want to say hi...

Anonymous comments will be deleted, and never published... so make sure you get a free google account or one of the other ones... Just click on "comment" below!!!