Monday, February 22, 2010

Guacamole... use sparingly... but use it...mmmmm

Here’s my favorite way to make guacamole… WARNING… this is a GRINGA recipe… meaning… hardly any heat… add jalapeno all you want… it’s not for me…



5 large Haas Avacado’s (the bumpy kind) peeled and mashed slightly

1 small onion, chopped finely

3 roma tomatoes, chopped small

bunch of cilantro, chopped

juice of 2 limes

salt to taste

pepper to taste

Jalapeno (optional, but according to my hubby, necessary) 

Mix it all together,cover and refrigerate for about an hour…

I love using this on my bunless burgers, and mixed into a green salad, topping homemade refried beans or shelless taco salad!!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you feel strongly about something... or just want to say hi...

Anonymous comments will be deleted, and never published... so make sure you get a free google account or one of the other ones... Just click on "comment" below!!!